Are you ready to get clear guidance on increasing the value of your company with one simple number?
Does any of the following apply to you?
- You sometimes struggle with the day-to-day tasks in your business, leaving you little time for strategic actions that increase the value of your business.
- You want to grow your business but are not exactly sure where to start.
- You wing it, trying the latest and greatest business strategy, fancy apps, new products, locations, or revenue stream which mostly don’t pan out.
- You have little time for understanding your financial statements.
If you said yes to any of the items above, you're not alone. Most owners, like you, are stuck in daily fires and operational tasks that don’t leave time for higher value strategic thinking that increases the value of your business. The good news is there’s a crystal-clear way to transition from being the chief everything officer (as we like to say, the lowercase ceo) to becoming the Chief Executive Officer (the uppercase CEO) your business truly needs to multiply your success.
Your Roadmap to Multiplying the Value of Your Business Starts with One Simple Number
You’re a business owner, first and foremost, not an accountant or financial analyst. Like most owner operated companies, you probably have been managing your business with one number – your bank balance – there is a better way. But the learning curve to understand what your accountant is saying can be a steep and daunting. You shouldn’t have to know about debits, credits, and or have a degree in statistics or analytics to increase your company’s profits and grow your business.
That’s why the team at ResultsCFO has found a better way: our Vital Sign Score. It’s one number, between 0 and 100. It's also color-coded – red, yellow and green – just like a stoplight.
What Does My Vital Sign Score Mean?
Whether you are on the high or low end of the Vital Sign Score spectrum, there’s always room for improvement.
Vital Sign Score <65
Immediate Attention Needed
Vital Sign Score <85
Vital Sign Score ≥85
What’s my Vital Sign Score?
The first thing to do to multiply the value of your business is to measure where your business is now. Our Vital Sign Score does just that.
And it’s completely free.
All you need to do is complete a form, and you’ll get your color-coded score immediately. Your score is the first step toward taking action to multiply the value of your business. After all, value is what counts in the long run.
Your free Vital Sign Score will let you know if your business is at risk for problems with cash flow, profits and growth. A deeper dive into your Vital Sign Score will provide you with a roadmap of what to work on first to multiply the value of your business.
Taking the next step, you can purchase our Vital Sign 360 Report. This report will give you a historical perspective of your Vital Sign Score and you’ll learn:
- Your score in each of the three vital parts of your business CASH FLOW, PROFIT MARGINS and GROWTH
- Your Industry’s Vital Sign Score
- Comparison of your Vital Sign Score to others in your industry
- A customized action plan indicating which area to focus on first, so you know what to do next to begin increasing the value of your business
- How to get started on a clear roadmap to take your business to the next level
The ResultsCFO Team
You might be wondering who we are. We’re business owners just like you – accountants, attorneys, IT experts, advisors and business coaches - who are passionate about helping businesses just like yours grow and increase their value. We have worked with companies and organization of all sizes, in all stages of development, and in many different industries.
ResultsCFO is results and value driven in our client relationships. We will steer you toward profitable, sustained success, and your first step is getting your Vital Sign Score.
Here’s What You Need to Get Started
All that is needed are seven numbers from your company’s financial statements and an email address. Don’t worry; it’s quick and easy!
In your accounting system, generate these three reports:
- Balance Sheet as of your last full fiscal year-end. Right now, for most businesses, this is 12/31/2018.
- Income Statement for last full prior year (example 2018).
- Income statement for the previous full prior year (example 2017).
If you just started your business or have not been in business for 2 years, schedule a quick phone call with us and we can help you generate your Vital Sign Score - schedule a call now.
Once you have these reports, click the Get Started Now button to begin. It’s fast and easy.
We’re excited about helping you multiply the value of your business, and we hope you’ll join us on this first step. It only takes a few minutes to generate your accounting reports and enter your numbers. You’ll get your score within seconds of entering your information, so don’t delay, do it now! Your business is counting on you!